The Dallas Mayor's Intern Fellows Program (MIFP) is an eight-week, paid summer internship program that introduces Dallas public high school students to careers and employment opportunities in industries and companies where they have expressed interest. Modeled after the prestigious White House Fellows, MIFP prepares motivated students to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Requirements and Eligibility
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Rising juniors and seniors at a Dallas public high school
- Able to work in the United States
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average (at least 85%)
- Solid attendance record
- Recommendation to the program by their high school principal or counselor
Any student seeking information about the Mayor's Intern Fellows Program , please call Education is Freedom at 214.432.8552 or go to: www.mayorsinterns.org/welcome/students.